1 cup raw cashews
3 cloves garlic
3 cups veggie broth
2 tbsp olive oil
celery, carrots and 3 cups of broccoli
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
nutritional yeast, S&P
1. Soak cashews, add chopped onion, garlic and cook in a pot with olive oil
2. Once cooked, add the celery, carrots, and salt & pepper
3. Then add in the peeled potatoes and broth.
4. Once tender, add in the broccoli.
5. When cooked, add half of the mixture into a blender.
6. Add in the nutritional yeast, lemon, and cashews.
7. Process until smooth then combined with the rest.
Enjoy your delicious soup!